How customers feel about your brand often depends upon their personal experience with your front-line customer service agents.
Think about this….
Most Admired Companies Not-So Admired Companies
LLBean Cable companies
USAA Phone companies
Zappos Banks/Insurance companies
Do you really know what your customers experience when they call you?
- Satisfaction and NPS scores provide you with a score but don’t provide specific actions to improve immediately
- Internal Quality Assurance provides you with how your agents are performing relative to operational goals and procedures but not what the customer experiences and how the customer feels
** What’s missing is a customer centric scoring system based upon your customers’ actual experience and emotional interaction with your brand**
Knowing your Customer’s Experience
- We make actual customer calls into your organization using your scenarios
- We monitor additional calls into your organization with same scenarios
- We measure across 30 variables and deliver scores across 3 dimensions based upon:
- Friendliness and willingness of your agents to help
- Your company’s ability to solve stated problems efficiently
- How easy it is for your customers to do business with you
What you Get
- A full report detailing what your customers experience when they call into your service center from their point of view
- Scores across the three landscapes including emotional connections, company competence and customer effort required
- An aggregated Customer Experience Score
- Actual recordings of your Customers’ Experiences
Why you should commission a Customer Experience Snapshot?
- It is customized to your brand and specific experience scenarios
- It is actionable with recommendations on how to make instant improvements
- The results are easily understandable and will resonate across your organization
- The program can be completed and a score delivered in just a couple of weeks
Call us at 888-571-9492 to discuss your customized Customer Experience Snapshot today!